1. schooltravelforum.com (the “Website”) is operated by the School Travel Forum Ltd a company registered in England and Wales (Reg. No. 4533889).
2. Use of the term “STF” in these Terms and Conditions means the School Travel Forum Ltd.
3. By accessing the Website you agree to abide by any and all of the following Terms and Conditions governing use of the Website. The STF may change these Terms and Conditions from time to time. It is your responsibility to check the Terms and Conditions regularly. You will be deemed to have accepted any amended Terms and Conditions if you continue to make use of the Website after a change to the Terms and Conditions has been made.
4. These Terms and Conditions may from time to time be supplemented by additional Terms and Conditions and these will be shown on relevant application forms or as part of any registration process included on the Website.
1. By using the Website you agree to use it for lawful purposes. The Website may not be used to harass, cause distress or inconvenience any individual person or organisation. You may not use the Website to publish, post, distribute, disseminate or otherwise transmit defamatory, obscene, indecent or offensive content or to cause or promote an unlawful act.
2. You agree not to attempt to obtain unauthorised access through whatever means to any part of the Website which is restricted and to which you are not entitled to access.
1. All copyright, trademarks, design rights, patents, brand, business name and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) in and on the Website and all content (including, but not limited to, text, graphics, photographs, applications and information) on the site belong to the STF or its licensors (which includes other users), or appear with the permission of others who own the intellectual property rights. You may not copy, reproduce, re-publish, adapt to create a derived work, exploit, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use the Website content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use unless you have the written consent of the STF (save where the provisions of paragraph 3 below apply). Use of this Website does not confer a right or licence to use any copyright, design right or trademark of the STF.
2. Where downloads of third party software are made available on the Website, they are owned by the third party licensor in question and will be subject to any Terms and Conditions applied by the relevant licensor.
3. Other owners and/ or operators of websites may not link to the Website for commercial purposes without the written consent of the STF. Links may be established for non-commercial purposes but that link must not open the Website within a frame of another website.
1. Certain parts of the Website may only be accessed using a password. The STF may issue you with a password, but is under no obligation to do so and reserves the right to refuse to issue you with a password without reason. In the event that you are provided with a password to make use of any part of the Website, you must keep that password confidential and not allow it to be used by any other party.
1. Certain pages of the Website may contain advertising. Advertisers are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the Website complies with all applicable laws, codes and regulations. The STF excludes any responsibility for any error or inaccuracy appearing in any advertising material. (Please refer to the STF Privacy and Cookie Policies).
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
1. The STF is not responsible for any content posted by members of the Association or members of the public on the Website or for the availability or content of any third party sites (i.e. those controlled by parties other than the STF including those that may claim to be a “partner” of or “licensed by” the STF) that are accessible through the Website. Any links to third party websites from the Website do not amount to an endorsement of that site by the STF and any use of that site by you is at your own risk.
2. The Website is provided on an “as is” basis and, to the fullest extent permitted by law, the STF excludes all representations or warranties (whether express or implied by law), including implied warranties of satisfactory quality, accuracy and suitability for purpose. While the STF uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the content of the Website is accurate, it accepts no responsibility for errors, omissions or inaccurate content. Except for death or personal injury arising through the negligence of the STF, the STF shall not be liable whatsoever for any loss or damage arising from use or reliance on any of the content of the Website and/ or use of the Website.
3. The STF uses reasonable endeavours to ensure a fast and reliable service, but excludes to the fullest extent permitted by law any liability for disruption of the Website, however caused, and/ or for the security of the services on the Website. By using the Website you accept that the STF does not warrant that the server or servers that make the Website available are free of viruses or bugs and that it is your responsibility to implement sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the data that you send to or receive from the Website.
4. Unless otherwise stated, the STF makes no warranty whatsoever as to any goods or services purchased or obtained or offered through use of the Website whether directly or otherwise. Any relationship that you may enter into with a third party is a matter solely for you and the third party and the STF shall not be liable for any consequences whatsoever and however they may arise from that relationship.
1. By making use of the Website, you agree to indemnify the STF and any of its trustees, directors, officers, employees and agents harmless from and against all and any expenses, losses, liabilities, damages and costs incurred or suffered and any claims or legal proceedings which are brought or threatened arising from your use of or conduct on the Website and/ or a breach of the Terms and Conditions of use of the Website.
Termination of Access to the Website
1. The STF may terminate the provision of the Website or restrict your access to all or any part of the Website if any event beyond its reasonable control prevents the STF from continuing to provide the Website.
2. The STF retains the absolute right with or without notice to prevent you accessing the Website in part or its entirety where at the sole discretion of the STF it is considered that you are contravening or have breached the Terms and Conditions of use of this Website.
Non-enforcement of the Rights of the STF
1. In the event that the STF does not exercise or enforce any right in these Terms and Conditions, this does not waive the STF's right to enforce that right at a later date or on another occasion.
Validity of these Terms and Conditions
1. If any of the Terms and Conditions for the use of the Website are determined to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these Terms and Conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that Term and Condition is unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall continue to be binding and enforceable.
Jurisdiction and Choice of Law
1. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales which shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes.
If you have any queries concerning any part of these Terms and Conditions and the privacy and cookie policies, please contact:
1. The School Travel Forum Limited (referred to as the “STF” in this policy) are registered as data controllers with the Information Commissioner for the United Kingdom. The STF is committed to protecting your privacy and security. Whenever you provide personal information, the STF will treat that information in accordance with this policy and current UK Data Protection legislation.
2. Most of the features on schooltravelforum.com (the “Website”) can be used without disclosing any personal information. Exceptions to this include, but are not limited to the “contact us” form.
3. When you are asked for personal information on the Website you are sharing that information with the STF alone unless stated otherwise. Where the STF has arranged for another company to capture data or to fulfill a service on its behalf, this is carried out under contract in accordance with data protection requirements.
4. If you are under the age of 16, you must obtain your parent/ guardian’s consent before submitting any personal information to or via the Website.
5. The STF may use the information you provide to commence and/ or administer your membership of the STF or to communicate with you about the STF
The STF Cookies Policy
2. The STF uses two types of cookies on its Website: 1) per session cookies, which are temporary cookies that remain in the cookies file of your browser until you leave the Website; 2) persistent cookies, which remain in the cookies file of your browser for longer (dependent of the lifetime of the specific cookie). These cookies are used to store information between visits to a site.
6. For more information about cookies and instructions on how to stop cookies being installed on your browser, visit www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies