“Nothing ever becomes real 'til it is experienced.” - John Keats
Rondo Travel Limited is delighted to announce that it has recently added Curriculum Travel to its portfolio of companies. Whilst Rondo Travel will continue to focus on secondary and higher education based tours, Curriculum Travel will continue to provide its already established services to the Primary and Middle school sectors.
“Quality is not an act. It is a habit.” - Aristotle
“Do or do not… there is no try.” - Yoda
Reasons to travel with Rondo / Curriculum Travel
Members of the School Travel Forum from the beginning with a proven audited Safety Management System and focus on safety, going above and beyond the minimum recommended standards. We don’t just audit a youth hostel – we stay in it and experience it wherever possible.
- Members of ABTA and ATOL and holder of the LOtC Quality Badge
- All destinations and subjects covered - if you don’t see it just ask
- Friendly, helpful staff with no agenda to promote
- Flexible service with no silly admin charges
- 24 hour on call service with the person that dealt with your arrangements
- Your custom will be valued and appreciated
Reasons not to use Rondo / Curriculum Travel
- Your family works for another school tour operator